In today’s busy life we usually ignore our health, we are living an unhealthy life. Protein rich diet is very essential for our body in order to run the whole day. Women body goes through a lot of changes and it is essential that they take a proper care of there diet. Protein-rich foods provide energy for women’s busy lives and help to reduce the risk of disease. A protein-rich diet includes whole grains, fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and lean protein.
Check out the infographic by “Free Fitness Tips” below to know more about the protein foods which beneficial for health.
Below are a few benefits of protein diet foods :
1. Eggs are good source of calcium it is enriched with vitamin D and promote overall health
2. Yogurt is a great way to boost your protein levels. It provides on average 10 grams of protein per 5.3 ounces.
3. Fruits are known for its protein content and it is quite nutritious and
also contain antioxidants.
4. Beans are good source of protein and it contain a powerhouse of nutrients including antioxidants, and vitamins and minerals, such as copper, folate, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
5. Nuts and seeds are healthy foods and a good source of protein and healthy fats. Include lots of nuts into your diet it lower risks of heart disease,cancer and diabetes.
Protein is an important component of every cell in the body. Body uses protein to build and repair tissues and make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals. Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, skin, blood and immune system.