Do you have dull spots on your legs? Do the pores look more obscure than expected – like dark dabs? Then, at that point, you may have strawberry legs.
Strawberry legs or comedones are dull knocks on your leg that resemble the skin and seeds of strawberries.
This condition is extremely normal and can undoubtedly be dealt with by utilizing basic home cures.
What Are Strawberry Legs?
- Strawberry legs are only the presence of little dark spots just underneath the upper layer of the skin. This gives your legs a strawberry-like appearance, subsequently the name.
- These pores, additionally called open comedones, are hair follicles or ingrown hair that are caught under the skin. They may likewise contain a combination of microscopic organisms, dead skin cells, and oil.
- They are not hurtful at all yet can cause you to feel hesitant.
- Strawberry legs seem to be comparative in a great many people, yet the causes might be diverse for every individual.
Why Strawberry Legs Come Out?
Here are some normal reasons for strawberry legs:
- Keratosis pilaris – This is otherwise called chicken skin and happens when your skin produces unreasonable keratin, which obstructs the hair follicles. This prompts little knocks and sketchy skin.
- Dry Skin – If your skin isn’t all around saturated, it gets dry and harsh. This makes your epidermis powerless against disturbance brought about by shaving.
- Folliculitis – This is a condition wherein your hair follicles are aroused. It may occur because of microbes or parasites.
When Is The Time You Should Start Taking care of Strawberry Legs?
- Strawberry-like appearance of your legs
- Little ruddy or blackish knocks on your legs
- Obstructed pores on the skin
- Unpleasant, dry, and aggravated skin
Which Remedies You Should Try To Get Rid of Strawberry Legs?
1. Baking Soda
Heating soft drink fills in as a calming and antibacterial specialist. It sheds your skin and makes it smooth and brilliant. It is likewise known to forestall and treat extreme dryness of the skin.
Shedding helps eliminate dead cells from the top layer of the skin and disposes of any microorganisms that may be available. It additionally takes out the odds of ingrown hair.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is an exceptionally incredible cream and has great skin recuperating properties. Applying it consistently will consistently keep the skin hydrated.
4. Sea Salt
Ocean salt is loaded with minerals like calcium, sodium, magnesium, and potassium. These minerals assume a significant part in our skin’s wellbeing and pH balance. At the point when the mineral equilibrium of the body is upset, our skin shows indications, like dryness, irritation, and aggravation. Applying an ocean salt clean on the body eliminates dead cells from the skin’s surface and reestablishes mineral equilibrium in the body.
5. Tea Tree And Jojoba Oil
Both tea tree oil and jojoba oils have antimicrobial and mitigating properties and can treat dry, dead skin. These oils can accelerate wound mending and treat skin issues like dryness and tingling and forestall stopped up pores.